1. A Captivating Storyteller. With her unique background that blends sports and business, Molly is one of the few speakers that can equally inspire men and women and has the versatility to speak to clients in diverse industries.
2. Relatable & Real. Audiences love Molly’s humor, candor and authenticity. Her delivery is engaging, informative and entertaining.
3. Unique Perspective. Real-life business experience earns respect and provides audience members with tools they can walk away with and use immediately.
4. Customized Approach. We take pride in our partnerships. The feedback from our clients is always, “Wow, you connected it back to us so well.” Molly takes the time to get to know you, your audience, and your world.
5. Rave Reviews! Molly consistently receives top ratings from meeting planners and post-event surveys. Just click here to see what you can expect!
CEO, author and former sports agent Molly Fletcher is one of the best bets you can make as a meeting planner. Attendees describe Molly as “a world-class speaker and businessperson” who is “true-to-life, uplifting and entertaining” and great at “connecting and delivering unique tools that captivate audiences.” Engaging, humorous, relatable and high-energy, Molly lights a fire in any audience!
Book Molly Fletcher today! Call 404-836-4848 or click here.
“Molly was hands down one of the most popular speakers at our recent leadership conference. Her energy and real-life anecdotes that come from nearly two decades of representing professional athletes and others from the world of sports kept us all totally enthralled. Her talk is entertaining and so much more as she shares her real-life experiences while at the same time deconstructing a recipe for success. Molly offers a great presentation for any leader seeking to up their game.”
Pat Esser, President
“There’s only one word to describe the great Molly Fletcher – phenomenal. Her presentation to our employees was true-to-life, uplifting and powerful. When it was time to leave, most employees seemed not to want to leave the room, as if Molly’s energy and strength would somehow rub off on them. If your organization is ever in need of a speaker whose words motivate and inspire at every turn, give Molly a call.”
Angie Reevers, Corporate Communications
Porsche Cars North America, Inc
Sign up for ideas and inspirations