As COVID-19 forces the postponement and cancellation of live events and changes the entire way we work, companies are shifting to virtual events and webinar series to keep their teams motivated and on track.
Yes, we may be social distancing, but this is also a time when we need connection and collaboration the most! Today’s leaders have the challenge of taking care of their people— keeping them safe and also inspired, focused and resilient— now and in the uncertainty ahead.
That’s why we are offering all of our keynote and training content delivered virtually to our clients.
Design your own customized, interactive sessions with your team. This option is perfect for sales teams and leadership teams who are looking for a spark. The standard format is 30-55 minute conversations with an activity at the end but can be tailored for your audience. Topics include:
- Fearless At Work: How to defeat toxic thinking and embrace new challenges
- Managing Your Energy: How to avoid energy drains and focus on what matters most
- Mindset Reset: How to get out of your comfort zone, build resilience and conquer self-doubt
- The Power of Curiosity: How to solve problems before they happen
- The Psychology of Negotiation: How to ask for what you want—and get it
- …and more!
Deliver a motivational message to your team or company on demand. This option works best if you are looking to reach a large number of people throughout your organization or are hosting an online summit. The standard format is a 15-20 minute message on a topic of your choice but can be tailored for your audience.