The Energy Clock
Break Free of Burnout!
Do you feel like you’re always running low on energy? Cut the stressors and begin to live your life renewed. Molly Fletcher’s The Energy Clock shows you how to shift your schedule to balance priorities and find fulfillment in more meaningful work with fewer distractions. It is a game changing way to give more of yourself to what’s most important, and waste less of your time and resources on what’s not.
The Energy Clock will show you how to:
- Create true, lasting harmony in your life
- Stand tall in the face of pressure
- Achieve focus, flow, and freedom
- Have energy for the things that matter most
Fearless at Work
Filled with play-by-play insights and field-tested strategies―and anchored by inspiring stories from an all-star roster of sports and business leaders―Fearless at Work shows you how to:
- Trade your self-defeating attitudes and self-imposed hurdles for a new outlook rooted in a sense of mission and purpose
- Defeat toxic thinking, push beyond your comfort zone, embrace new challenges, and achieve your stretch goals
- Prepare yourself to seize the moment when opportunity presents itself
- harness the heightened alertness that comes with fear to drive positive outcomes
- Shrug off the fear of failure and not worry so much about what other people think, while gaining the confidence that comes from achieving meaningful change
It takes awareness, it takes work, and it takes determination―but in the end, conquering your fear is a choice. It’s your choice to become Fearless at Work.
A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating: How Conversation Gets Deals Done
From the “female Jerry Maguire” comes the strategic guide to getting the most out of every negotiation. Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. In this practical guide, trailblazing sports agent Molly Fletcher shows her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. It all comes down to doing five things well:
- Set the Stage
- Find Common Ground
- Ask with Confidence
- Embrace the Pause
- Know When to Leave
Master these steps and you’ll not only close more deals—you’ll be setting yourself up for the next big one.
The Business of Being the Best
From the arenas of professional sports to the boardrooms of major businesses, a thin slice of peak performers dominates every field. What is their secret to success? Few people know what drives these world-leaders like sports agent Molly Fletcher. Not only has Fletcher herself risen to the top of a tough, male-dominated field—CNN dubbed her “the female Jerry Maguire”—but she has also represented hundreds of successful athletes, coaches, and broadcasters in baseball, golf, basketball, and football. Her experience reveals exactly what it takes to play like “the best.”
- Breaks success into accessible strategies like smart negotiation, likability, and personal brand-building
- Features interviews with such notables as Home Depot cofounder and Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank, future Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz, and football legend Roger Staubach
- Connects high performance to values by showing how the best give back
The 5 Best Tools to Find Your Dream Career
Updated and Revised version of Your Dream Job Game Plan. Nicknamed “the female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly Fletcher spent nearly two decades recruiting the top athletes, coaches and media personalities in the game. Fletcher’s success as a female in an industry where there are more agents than athletes to represent is unprecedented. Though the odds were stacked against her, Fletcher uncovered the steps necessary to landing her dream career.
In The 5 Best Tools to Find Your Dream Career, Fletcher offers practical, take-charge advice that will empower you to act as your own agent, land your dream job and achieve your best career. The book lays out a step-by-step guide and reveals the five tools you must develop to play in the big leagues of any industry.