When it comes to achieving next-level success in your life and career, what’s your single biggest challenge or frustration?
Here are some common answers that I hear:
- I don’t have enough time
- I’m overworked and burned out
- I’m dealing with constant change
- I have no work-life balance
- I’m so overwhelmed by the daily grind that I can’t be strategic and intentional
What if I told you there’s a way to conquer ALL of these challenges?
For more than 15 years as a sports agent, I had a front-row seat to peak performance and the the mindset of the best athletes and coaches in the world. I’m talking about Hall of Famers, Olympians, and national and world championship coaches.
Here is what I learned: great results aren’t an accident. They are a byproduct of the decisions you make about who and what gets your energy and why.
I have helped countless people learn to manage their energy to achieve great things. Leveraging those insights, I have created a framework to help you:
- Unlock more energy for what matters most
- Conquer overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and eliminate energy and productivity drainers
- Regain control over your life and where your energy goes
I’m passionate about energy management because I have been there.
I’ve said yes to things I should’ve said no to. I’ve confused meaningless activity with meaningful accomplishments and I’ve let the world determine where my energy goes.
For me, transformation happened when I stopped making excuses and started taking ownership of my energy. I realized that it was up to me to CHOOSE where my energy goes, before the world chooses for me.