This special edition of Game Changers with Molly Fletcher features clips and advice from some of our favorite episodes in 2017. Hear from guests like Hall of Fame coaches Geno Auriemma and Tom Izzo, pastor and leadership expert Andy Stanley, bestselling authors Dr. Henry Cloud and Suzy Welch, athletes Chipper Jones and Billy Horschel and more!
- UConn women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma: when it’s going great, it’s time for a change.
- Michigan State men’s basketball coach Tom Izzo: the characteristics of great teams
- Leadership expert and pastor Andy Stanley: the 3 mistakes leaders make
- FOCUS Brands COO & President Kat Cole: learning from feedback
- Vocal coach to the stars “Mama Jan” Smith: delivering tough feedback
- Bestselling author Suzy Welch: the 10-10-10 rule for making tough decisions
- Best selling author and psychologist Dr. Henry Cloud: the 4 corners of connection
- Baseball Hall of Famer Chipper Jones: how to deal with failure
- PGA TOUR golfer Billy Horschel: the visualization technique Tiger Woods taught him
- Drop the Ball author Tiffany Dufu: the myth of doing it all
- Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
- 10-10-10: A Fast and Powerful Way to Get Unstuck in Love, at Work, and with Your Family by Suzy Welch
- The Power of the Other by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Ballplayer by Chipper Jones
- Drop the Ball: Achieve More by Doing Less by Tiffany Dufu
Recommended For You
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Geno Auriemma on Winning (And Winning Some More)
- Andy Stanley on 5 Characteristics of Leaders Worth Following
- Kat Cole on Authentic Leadership
Thanks for checking out Game Changers with Molly Fletcher. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!