In his book Move Your Bus, educator Ron Clark of The Ron Clark Academy illustrates why your people are the key to unlocking success. Imagine your organization as a bus filled with people who either help or hinder your team’s ability to move it forward:
- Drivers (who steer the organization)
- Runners (who consistently go above and beyond)
- Joggers (who do their jobs without pushing themselves)
- Walkers (who are just getting pulled along)
- Riders (who hinder success and drag the team down)
In the below three-minute clip, Ron explains why you should invest your energy in your runners. Click here to listen to the full episode.