What an extraordinary year 2023 turned out to be for the “Game Changers with Molly Fletcher” podcast! I was privileged to host so many exceptional guests and learned so much through these conversations. I’ve been reflecting on what I want to bring with me into 2024, and I decided to share my favorite takeaways from the top 10 episodes of 2023. Distilling these episodes down to one insight was hard to do, so I encourage you to listen to the full episodes if you have the opportunity.
The Top 10 Podcast Episodes of 2023
- Episode 179 – Mike McDaniel on Leading with Authenticity
- Guest: Mike McDaniel, Miami Dolphins Head Coach
- My Favorite Takeaway: Don’t pattern yourself after anyone else. Let your authenticity be your superpower.
- Episode 161 – Troy Aikman on The Self-Discipline to Achieve Your Goals
- Guest: Troy Aikman, Hall of Fame quarterback and Emmy-nominated broadcaster
- My Favorite Takeaway: Mental toughness is forged through discipline. Do the work even when you don’t feel like it.
- Episode 166 – Dr. Mark Hyman on How to Optimize Your Health
- Guest: Dr. Mark Hyman, Functional Medicine Advocate and Author
- My Favorite Takeaway: Automate your health by structuring your environment so the defaults are the right choices
- Episode 173 – Gary Keller on Leading with Purpose
- Guest: Gary Keller, Founder and Chairman of Keller Williams Realty
- My Favorite Takeaway: Leadership starts with leading yourself.
- Episode 170 – Steve Nash on Get Better Every Day
- Guest: Steve Nash, Hall of Fame point guard and Entrepreneur
- My Favorite Takeaway: Stack days on top of each other. The key to success is embracing the process with passion and detail.
- Episode 163 – Bozoma Saint John on Living Your Life to the Fullest
- Guest: Bozoma Saint John, Hall of Fame Marketer (Netflix/Uber/Apple Music)
- My Favorite Takeaway: A joyful life is one where you choose to be joyful, even when it’s hard.
- Episode 165 – Kelvin Sampson on How to Build a Winning Culture
- Guest: Kelvin Sampson, University of Houston Men’s Basketball Coach
- My Favorite Takeaway: Don’t confuse coaching with criticism.
- Episode 182 – Dr. Michael Gervais on How to Stop Worrying about What People Think of You
- Guest: Dr. Michael Gervais, High-Performance Psychologist
- My Favorite Takeaway: The fear of other’s opinions is the single greatest constrictor of human potential.
- Episode 167 – Eve Rodsky on The Hidden Costs of Doing It All
- Guest: Eve Rodsky, bestselling author of Fair Play
- My Favorite Takeaway: Treat your home like your most important organization.
- Episode 169 – Tunde Oyeneyin on How to Embrace Uncertainty
- Guest: Tunde Oyeneyin, Peloton Instructor and Nike Athlete
- My Favorite Takeaway: Confidence is choosing to amplify the positive voice.
If you’re loving the podcast, please take a minute to subscribe, rate, and review to help us continue to expand our reach and amplify these incredible voices.
Molly Fletcher inspires leaders, teams and organizations to up their game. A keynote speaker and author, Molly draws on her decades of experiences working as a sports agent. Molly is the founder of Game Changer Performance Group. Sign up to receive her newsletter, subscribe to the Game Changers with Molly Fletcher podcast, and watch her TED Talk on The Secrets to a Champion Mindset.